Words That Seem Forgotten These Days

Words That Seem Forgotten These Days
The Declaration of Independence

About Me

My photo
No Name City, Mountains of North Carolina, United States
Well This is hard to write about. I'm complicated. I guess I have had a good life, up until the past few years and things have taken a down turn. But with the Lords help it will get better. I have traveled some, seen a lot places "some I wish I have never had". Been Married for a good number of years 2 kids a dog and a cat. More gray hairs everyday.

Monday, January 18, 2010

MLK DAY

Well I'm off of work today because of MLK'S birthday.
 Some people have a problem with it being a holiday. I don't.
  I have always wondered what the world would be like if Rev. King had not gotten assassinated just like JFK. Would the world  be a better place. We will never know will we. It could not be any worse than it is.Both these men had a dream and that dream died with them.
  So Happy Birthday Rev. King

No comments: