Words That Seem Forgotten These Days

Words That Seem Forgotten These Days
The Declaration of Independence

About Me

My photo
No Name City, Mountains of North Carolina, United States
Well This is hard to write about. I'm complicated. I guess I have had a good life, up until the past few years and things have taken a down turn. But with the Lords help it will get better. I have traveled some, seen a lot places "some I wish I have never had". Been Married for a good number of years 2 kids a dog and a cat. More gray hairs everyday.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Today

Well I had posted a blog early and went back to edit it and It just disappeared, I guess I just hit the wrong button. No matter no one reads my blogs anyway. Its just a way for me to vent my frustrations and relieve my stress. But if you do happen to read this I just need to get this off of my chest.
  I THINK THE WHOLE CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS IN THIS COUNTRY STINKS. Now with that said. I hope you have a blessed day and a good week.
Back in Baroque: The String Quartet Tribute to AC/DC

No comments: