Words That Seem Forgotten These Days

Words That Seem Forgotten These Days
The Declaration of Independence

About Me

My photo
No Name City, Mountains of North Carolina, United States
Well This is hard to write about. I'm complicated. I guess I have had a good life, up until the past few years and things have taken a down turn. But with the Lords help it will get better. I have traveled some, seen a lot places "some I wish I have never had". Been Married for a good number of years 2 kids a dog and a cat. More gray hairs everyday.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturday 01/23/2010

Well Its saturday and it is cold damp and my bones ache,another beautiful day in paradise. You know some people would say I'm just to dam pessimistic about everything. Well I am. I' just old and tired and worn out. I'm like an Edsel, I came out looking good from the factory had a lot of cool options but know one appreciated me. So I guess  I have a right to be down and out. So until the next time.

No comments: