Words That Seem Forgotten These Days

Words That Seem Forgotten These Days
The Declaration of Independence

About Me

My photo
No Name City, Mountains of North Carolina, United States
Well This is hard to write about. I'm complicated. I guess I have had a good life, up until the past few years and things have taken a down turn. But with the Lords help it will get better. I have traveled some, seen a lot places "some I wish I have never had". Been Married for a good number of years 2 kids a dog and a cat. More gray hairs everyday.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Today Is Sunday

Today is Sunday,just another day, it started out the same and it will end the same. I have no doubt in that! What happens during the day is up to me. Will I stay in today or will I go out and burn gas that I cannot afford to, will I eat in or eat out and spend money I don't have. What should I do? This is the everyday thing we ask ourselves on the weekend. During the week the decision is already made. We get up go to work and come home. I guess you do. If you are like me That is the only way I have to support my family. Unless you have a disability that keeps you from working or you have lost your job like so many hard working Americans have!!! "OR" unless you are one of those that are just to dam sorry to work and you want the rest of us to keep you up or you had rather steal or sell your drugs than to work. These are the ones I detest. Yes I'm mad and why shouldn't I be. Does the Government care that I can barely survive on what I make "NO" . Did the bank want to help when I ask about help with my house loan "NO" I made $50.00 to much a month to qualify for that. Does the Propane company care that my family is cold because I'm out of propane and they are charging $4.85 a Gal. for it and I don't have the money to pay for it, because they want it paid for up front and the least they will put in the tank is 50 gal's "NO" they dont care!!!!!!!! If you are reading this do you care, probable not, because you have your own problems to worry about and you are probable asking yourself if he cannot afford all of this, why does he have Internet!!!! Because This is all I have. I have no phone or T.V. I listen to the radio for my news. I e-mail my friends, I have giving up the others and I have sold most of everything that I have of value to help pay my bills. So this is the only luxury I have left. But I'm still working, I'm not on welfare, I do have some pride left. If anyone reads this, just to one thing for me. Remember me and my family in your prayers. That's one thing they cannot take away from me, "That's my faith in the Lord Jesus Christ" I'll have that until the day I die.

No comments: