Words That Seem Forgotten These Days

Words That Seem Forgotten These Days
The Declaration of Independence

About Me

My photo
No Name City, Mountains of North Carolina, United States
Well This is hard to write about. I'm complicated. I guess I have had a good life, up until the past few years and things have taken a down turn. But with the Lords help it will get better. I have traveled some, seen a lot places "some I wish I have never had". Been Married for a good number of years 2 kids a dog and a cat. More gray hairs everyday.

Monday, October 5, 2009

Coconut Pie

Start off with 5-Eggs 2- Cups of sugar 1- Stick of melted Butter 3/4 cups of buttermilk 1- Pack of frozen Coconut ---------------------- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend thoroughly Pour into a large unbaked deep pie crust or 2 medium sized unbaked crust. and bake at 350 deg for 30 Min's or until firm For a homemade pie crust 1-cup of flour 1/2 cup Crisco Mix until coarse like cornmeal, add 2-3 tbls Iced water until it sticks together Put on floured surface Roll out very thin Large enough to fit Pie pan. "Use plenty of flour turn and flour while rolling so it will not stick to surface"

No comments: