Words That Seem Forgotten These Days

Words That Seem Forgotten These Days
The Declaration of Independence

About Me

My photo
No Name City, Mountains of North Carolina, United States
Well This is hard to write about. I'm complicated. I guess I have had a good life, up until the past few years and things have taken a down turn. But with the Lords help it will get better. I have traveled some, seen a lot places "some I wish I have never had". Been Married for a good number of years 2 kids a dog and a cat. More gray hairs everyday.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hello All

Hello Well this is my 1st time at being a blogger. I'm new to this but I do have an opinon and some will not agree with it. Does this bother me, No, not at all. It is everyone freedom under our Constitution and Bill Of Rights to dis-agree with how or what is said by almost everyone in this great country of ours. So Just sit back and follow along with my day to day post. If you don't like it then you can just click on the x and move on. To start off with this is Saturday the 3rd day of October 2009. Not much happened with me today. I usually Get up, do my Saturday morning running around hitting the yard sells, pawn shop's and Gun Store's. Oh yeah I'm a Gun Nut. Take it as you may. Was brought up around gun's and hunting. I'm southern its in our blood. At least mine. But for awhile I will have to change my schedule since I'm laid up for awhile do to an injury.So I watched my girls boyfriend get the old John Deere out, grass was in a bad need of mowing. This took up most of his evening. HEE HAW. I have a big yard and a slow old mower. It was given to me so I don't complain to much about it. Yeah That another thing about me I'm thrifty, My wife calls it cheap. But hey if its free then it's for me. Have to save money some way. I'm what you would call a scrounger. Someone Else's junk is my treasure!!!! So enough on that. H finally got the mowing done about 6pm, so after a quick easy hot dog supper, This is where I have landed. But Tombstone is coming on and I have to watch it, I might have missed something in the past 20 times I have watched it. So in the great words of Val Kilmer aka Doc Holiday, I'm your huckleberry. Until tomorrow, 'Put your trust in God; but mind to keep your powder dry!'”

No comments: