Words That Seem Forgotten These Days

Words That Seem Forgotten These Days
The Declaration of Independence

About Me

My photo
No Name City, Mountains of North Carolina, United States
Well This is hard to write about. I'm complicated. I guess I have had a good life, up until the past few years and things have taken a down turn. But with the Lords help it will get better. I have traveled some, seen a lot places "some I wish I have never had". Been Married for a good number of years 2 kids a dog and a cat. More gray hairs everyday.

Monday, October 5, 2009

WHAT IS IT

I thought I would put a couple of my Favorite Recipe's on here this evening. To start off with "A What Is It" 1lb Lean ground Chuck 1- Packet Lipton Onion Soup Mix 1-Egg 2- Slices of 2 to 3 day old Bread 1 -Tbls Worchteshire Sauce 1- Can of Campbell's Mushroom soup ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Mix Ground Chuck,Onion Soup Mix, Egg, Worchteshire Sauce and Then Crumble the Bread to the mix Make into a small Loaf and place in a baking pan with room on all sides of loaf. Mix Mushroom soup with 1/2 cans of water in a bowl and pour over loaf,making sure it runs all around it. Bake in a Pre-Heated oven at 350 deg. for 45 Min's and make sure the Mushroom Gravy does not boil away. Remove from oven let sit for 5 Min's Do not salt Onion soup mix will take care of that. Serve with your favorite side's and enjoy.

No comments: